Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One is the lonliest number


I know why people sing songs. I know why people sing of lonliness and of heartbreak. It is what makes us. It is what makes life real. I wish I can say hapiness is year round and that is makes all the sense in the world to be happy at all times. I truly don't know what i'm feeling right now. I read something that should make me happy and it does make me happy but I at the moment am not happy. It makes me worse off then before. A black cloud has engulfed me and I am once again sad. A pathetic version of myself just exploded onto the scene. Its a rational moment that I cannot face the lining of a veiled bra with an underwire that poked me in the eye. Shoot me now for I forever am in your piece of mind with a banana and a sausage mocking you to a means that has no end and an end that has no means. I procrastinate in a world that has no belongings and no ill will towards humanity. This is the world that I see coming for me. A place of decadence and flowers with wilted and jilted lovers coming from a hind quarter of a midget man bouncing on pebbles of broken glass and a case of kaliks brought from a moment that would seem would live in eterenity. I digress and I redress hoping that for one minute I am able to follow the sense of accomplishment I was hoping to feel. This is not so painful I thought. It all made sense before. I move on and wimper. I know what it is like to be the sad man.. to be hated, to tell only lies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment