Monday, July 5, 2010

All the glitters is not golden



I wish i could on a piece of sand and really let you know how it feels to be bleeding from a object that is near a destitue clunking machine called my heart. There was a way that i used to travel back in the age and day of time. A reason for hope and a reason to laugh. There was a means to the end a progress of time and the leap of faith. It was a card given to an old friend and a shallow forgetful kiss into oblivion. You think you know what I'm talking about shouted the man in the black hat. But my friend you ahve no clue what it really means to wake up in a dreadful sweat and be intoxicated by a ravenous ellyfish. I wish I could explain to you what makes the beetle tick. I wish i could tell you how it was once a loud and smelly turtle that made the sense to pick up the tattered sign on the road of life. It was a black and white drawing the drew him into the black wall. It was the toast of life and the needle in the thread. My friends I have no clue what to give you for your birthdays. I would like to give you a hamster or maybe a toothpick laced brush to run through your hair. I wish I could give you glitter to place it on your cherised belongings and to sing a song.. Sing Tra a la a la! Will that make it better. I do not know. I don't know anymore.. I have lost the last ounce of self decency. I have read a book that had no meaning. I have too many times shut down myself and placed an important meaning into the hands of someone who told me to just shut up. I plead for forgiveness from the one who doesn't think I should be forgiven. I want to yell and scream but have realized toad doesn't want to be friends with rabbit. It was a crazy mixed up world he shouted. I hope you can get me a piece of caramel shouted squirrel to rabbit. I will get you soon,
I will get you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment