Tuesday, July 6, 2010


I was watching TV the other day and realized that i had no clue what i was watching it was a program talking about monkeys and I realized I always wanted a monkey. Is it so hard to really want something that you can't have. I think there is a way that I can have what I want and yet not have what I want. This makes sense in some convoluted way as I sit in my hammock and hope that I can bury a unkown amount of cheese in my backyard. I will horde it and hope that it will stay for that one time I have a party and everyting will workout. I thought about firing my hamster the other day. He fills all the requirements for a lazy worker. sits around eats all day and really does nothing. He doesn't have a clue that he is about to get laid off.. Ha Ha. My pet dog just told me how funny it is that the hamster is going to get fired. If he only knew he was next that ungrateful bastard. I really hope that I can find some sense to the meaning of a green candle burning on a full moon. It really doesn't make sense for a one armed monkey to wave to me. I don't want him falling from his tree while he whistles a tune of sadness and desolation. This seems to be my word of late. Desolation, lonliness.. Wow. I will chanel the man in the black hat to show me a think or too!

No comments:

Post a Comment