Sunday, December 6, 2009

to many new beginnings.. I know none.


ah the frenzy of vixens and trolls dancing the night away to the merriment of a broken sword lining the apple studded orchard of a foul smelling monkey. What is the plan you say. The plan to make you happy the plan to make you stay close to your goals and accomplishments. I pity the fool he has become. the man who he always craved to be the man who yearned for the the touch of another being. I laugh with contempt. I laugh with a piece of gold iron in my hand. A piece of metal that is worth nothing to the eyes of many. But in his eyes it means the world. This little piece reminds him of who he needs to be who he strives to be. It all is just an illusion in his world. It is nothing but a past pretense a forward script, a timeline into the unimaginable. Why should he invest so dearly into a piece of paper that means so much to only him. It turned from a point in a story to a story with no point. A man walked across the street and saw a marble in the gutter. He stepped right over it and kept walking till he found a piece of glass. You ask why and I ask who did what. Its a lonely world out there. Its a time for reflection and a time of questions. You may think he has the answer but in reality he is the answer. There are too many ways that one can find themselves lost. Its easier to find oneself than it is to lose oneself. To many sayings of illicit feelings. To many nights of not caring. I care? maybe i do maybe i don't It doesn't really matter. I walk tall against a shadow of grass i seek what I cannot find. I find what i don't seek. Its a riddle that needs no solving. A book that is best left unread. Its a story with no ending. Its a teaching that should not be taught. We walk in circles and laugh out loud in volumes. I curse you. I curse me. I curse the happy trees and the forests and the little bugs that are happy. I drew a picture. It sucked. I burned it. Life goes on. I practice the preachings of many things . I point and I stare and I don't wear underwear. Got me in a trance. Got a piece of bread to feed a rat. Save me. I need saving. I need to save myself the agony of destruction. I heart the heart of hearts. I don't make sense. I like the fact I don't make sense. Read into the questions all you want. Read into the language you cannot understand. Its a timeline of many past and present novels. Its a question mark that questions nothing. It's a stupid piece of lint stuck in a crevice. I hate lint. I hate combs. Well actually i can't. I live life to the fullest and make a daily spectacle of myself. I am the token. I am the kettle. you think you can feel this feeling. Its the worst feeling in the world. Come lets close our eyes and envision a space ship flying to the moon. Why you might ask. See you failed already. Live it love it breathe it. Life. I digress

No comments:

Post a Comment