Wednesday, December 30, 2009

all that glitters is not golden


we move on to think of lessons we have learned in life. We think of the times that people have told us what is right and what is wrong. We think of the times that we realized these people were wrong we know that from learning the lessons in life. everyday a new lesson is taught to us. We find a means to rid the world of all these truths we find to be so important to us. What is important to us. Its the days of the old and the days of the new combined into one great green pasture. we find ways to hurl ourselves forth into oblivion. We are toys of a new generation that speaks of times when the land before yore was just a place where the safe mind rested well with ease. We go back into time and find all the places we visited and time the times we wasted wondering what will go into our memories of times we had fun. Idle minds waste idle moments. We wish we moved into that place. we wished me spent time with our Friends. Makings sense is not worth it. Its not wise to believe that we can so evidently be a piece of someones heart and yet in moments we can end the pain and suffering and think of the past as the worst days of our lives. We mumble incoherent things and walk the walk of a man who has no shovel. It makes all the sense in the world to think that you will be a pleasant soldier in the journey of fame and rituals. It makes no sense to think in the past thought. It only makes you stronger to go forth and piece together the puzzle of life. It makes sense to think things trough. Actually you should make rash decisions and squander all your free time playing world of warcraft. I tell you my peeps. its time! Its time to make the world a better palace. Its time to get up and do the think you always wanted to do. Ha I'm kidding its not time. its the worse possible time. Everyone will tell you that and threat is the problem. We listen to everybody we listen to it all. I'm a man twice scorned and scorned i have many times. I look into the past and see pictures of trees and beauty. I look at the pictures and see that what i once thought was a happy time. I go forth and wander in amazement that the many things that i once thought would make Me happy do not anymore. I need a drug to get me into a reality. I need a sense of achievement that will make the pain go away. I speak like i have been hurt and emotionally scared. I need an outlet to channel my anger. I need I need?? what do i need. I wish i knew. I wish i had a damn idea.I wish.. and the ball rolls on. It passes you buy and you had no idea that is passed the events of your life which you held most dear. Don't wait for ti. Jump on it.
I

I am thinking of yellow flowers coming from the root of a roosters mouth. I am thinking of a green keyboard spitting out words and matches and tigers and orchids. I am lost man thinking of times of great calamity. I think of my sweet tooth and my funny bone. I think of cruise ships driving by. I think of delirium and sadness. I thinking of falling down. A rogue wave hit my ship. It washed my bicycle off into the shore. I found it twelve days later attached to a skeleton of a owl. If i could only comprehend that savages of the toothless ferret. it was a game he tried to play with me. A game of foreshadowing and the past tense of a wild moment. I don't think you can figure out what he was thinking. I don't think you can even guess at what he told myself. and the others sitting at the dimly lit kitchen table. With a spoon and a spork in his hand. He tried to eat the leftovers which were sitting on the table prepared by his great-aunt. It was a way to make people Happy. It was a way to make mike finally think of the children he abandoned. I to am confused. I wish I knew what to do. I really don't and that bothers me. I don't know who to turn to and who to write to. I do know that if i do it will upset me. I'm confused and don't have a dollar to give to the man in the black hat. I feel the pain go through me, from my hair on my head to the fingers f my clenched fist. I need an outlet. I need me. Its all about something or someone that has had a terrible reason for turning in his black coat. It was a place where you felt safe. I give to you the reason for being.
Its almost safe to say that i don't have a clue. I type and type until my fingers hurt. I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say. I do know that its going to be a hard thought to swallow its going to be a time that you wish things were going to be ignored. I give you.. Nothing. you get it yourself. You don't need any one to tell you anything. You got it and you want it. Got it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment