Friday, December 17, 2010

Wicked brings about arrogance in small denomiantions


I bring a few points to my self to thing of arrogance lost. I walk these pathways of life hoping for a change of pace and a feather to really bring out the blue squirrels that danced with the acorns from the fruit of a missle tree. I think of a word that my friend screamed at me the other day. "Scort" he shouted violently. It wasn't directed toward me but I saw something within in him that day that freaked me out. I wandered helplessly wondering what I saw in him that made him act so crazy. Was I to blame for this selfish diabolical dream that moved toward me. I didn't know how to react. So with much bewilderment and trepidation I moved slowly towards him and patted him on the shoulder and when he turned around I surprised him with a violent jab to the face. He fell to the floor and started wailing like a little child. I knew then our friendship was over and I told him to get on with his life and not to be afraid of the man in the black hat. I think in my mind of those days and wonder what brought me to this predicament I am now in. I wondered where I went wrong and who did I wrong. I'm a clown in a red dress hoping that I will step into the light and realize that I have become the other one. I have become he who shall not be named. I again ask the Man in the Black hat what he thinks of me and my predicament and what should I do. He looks me straight in the eyes and tells me that my life sucks. I am now seething inside and have no outlet for my anger. I realize that his opinion is just a myriad of jaded jargon not even encompassing a iota of truth. That his opinion is based on a rambling rhetoric really meant for juvenile child implications with no reason of sanity. I move along slowly wondering what to do next with my time and wonder what secrets I have to pass along. I brush up against a tree and fall to the floor. I pick myself up and move in another direction. I am lost and have no bearing on the path or journey I am supposed to take. I move in an opposite direction and hope that I will have the man in the black hat to at least offer a hand in my time of need. I only see a single pair of footsteps through the trying times of my life. I know I walked it alone many times and I realize that the footsteps being made before me are of one pair of legs. I embrace this and move on with my head some what high and a inkling of self doubt that needs to be squashed. I move in a way that gets me going. I look at the brash young people to my left grinning from ear to ear and knowing that they too are in the same predicament as I once was before. I move with conviction and pass them without looking back. I move one foot forward and sit down with a glass in my right hand. I look in side and its empty. I don't know the meaning of this I gasp. The man in the black hat moves to my right and pours a glass of scotch for me. I accept this token of kindness but look carefully up at his face. Its dark and sinister and I don't know if I could trust him. I lick my lips and feel the saliva in my mouth building for the taste that has been building up for me since the bottle poured out the delish drink before me. I bring the glass to my nose and smell the sweet aroma of the beautiful twenty year aged aromatic liquid before me and dive into the flavors. At this point in time my mind wanders away from the cares of the world and the problems at hand. I sit down and forget the emotions and the pitfals. I don't care to feel anymore. The man in the black hat nods ever so carefully and departs mysteriously as I close my eyes and let the black envelop me. I'm done I say and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment